Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time To Begin

I have been reading book blogs for several years and find them an excellent source for reading recommendations.  More importantly, I have found a infinite group of fellow book lovers and hoarders!

My initial goal is to keep a record of the books I have read. The Book Challenges are my approach to keep the process interesting and varied.

I will admit that I am intimidated by the entire 'writing' a blog concept.  It has taken me a month to find the courage to write this post! (The first post of 'New TV' was whipped out by my son, who cannot understand my reluctance to begin.)

So, I have decided to take baby steps.

Basic Design is complete for now.
2011 Challenges have been selected.
Books have been read.

Next step: Record completed books.

No comments:

Post a Comment