Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Challenging Decisions

To date, my entry into the blogging sphere has been a bit sluggish. Although, I have good intentions, I find it a daunting task.

My thoughts seem to be a continuous stream of words devoid of capitalization, punctuation and continuity. I am struggling with the 'putting my thoughts on paper'.

That brings me to the task of choosing  reading challenges.
 A Novel Challenge (http://novelchallenges.blogspot.com/) is the perfect place to become lost in the land of reading challenges. I, of course, was excited and wanted to join all.  In the end, I exercised restraint and officially joined 4 reading challenges.

Only time will tell how it will turn out but I am going to be realistic.  My goals are to post once a week and list completed books.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed at your restraint, and thankful that you chose the Back to the Classics Challenge as one to participate in! I do hope you can use this challenge to tackle your "tbr" list!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete